Tuesday, June 24, 2008

June 24

Psalm97:
1 The Lord reigns, let the earth rejoice;
let the many coastlands be glad!

11 Light is sown for the righteous,
and joy for the upright in heart.
12 Rejoice in the Lord, O you righteous,
and give thanks to his holy name!

Psalm 100
His Steadfast Love Endures Forever
A Psalm for giving thanks.

100:1 Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth!
2 Serve the Lord with gladness!
Come into his presence with singing!

3 Know that the Lord, he is God!
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving,and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him;
bless his name!

5 For the Lord is good;
his steadfast love endures forever,
and his faithfulness to all generations.

Psalm 94

17 If the Lord had not been my help,
my soul would soon have lived in the land of silence.
18 When I thought, “My foot slips,”
your steadfast love, O Lord, held me up.
19 When the cares of my heart are many,
your consolations cheer my soul

No comments: