Monday, June 9, 2008

June 9, 08


Ps 56:

8 You have kept count of my tossings;
[3]put my tears in your bottle.Are they not in your book?9 Then my enemies will turn back in the day when I call.This I know, that [4] God is for me.10 In God, whose word I praise,in the Lord, whose word I praise,11 in God I trust; I shall not be afraid.What can man do to me?
12 I must perform my vows to you, O God;I will render thank offerings to you.13 For you have delivered my soul from death,yes, my feet from falling,that I may walk before Godin the light of life.

Ps 57

2 I cry out to God Most High,to God who fulfills his purpose for me.3 He will send from heaven and save me;he will put to shame him who tramples on me. SelahGod will send out his steadfast love and his faithfulness

10 For your steadfast love is great to the heavens,your faithfulness to the clouds.
11 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens!Let your glory be over all the earth


Ps 65


5 By awesome deeds you answer us with righteousness,O God of our salvation,the hope of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas;6 the one who by his strength established the mountains,being girded with might;7 who stills the roaring of the seas,the roaring of their waves,the tumult of the peoples,8 so that those who dwell at the ends of the earth are in awe at your signs.You make the going out of the morning and the evening to shout for joy.


Eccl. 7


8 Better is the end of a thing than its beginning,and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit

No comments: